This page is your “one-stop shop” for volunteer information. Please call our office at 456-2898, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if we haven’t provided you with the resources you’re looking for.
Please Keep Us Updated
Please let us know whenever your contact information changes, your schedule or daily availability changes, or you have an interest in providing different client services. You can use our Volunteer Data Update form. Just complete the form and mail it to the Community Caregivers office, fax it to (518) 456-2895 or drop it off at your convenience. You can also email the changes in your information to email@example.com.
- Visit our Volunteer with Us page here for information about becoming a volunteer and ways to volunteer.
- Our Current Volunteer Opportunities page is here.
- A driving directions to Common Client Destinations can be downloaded here.
- You may download our Volunteer Service Report Form in Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Visit the Volunteer FAQ’s page for answers to your questions or our Volunteer Fact Sheet (PDF).
- Transportation Service Reminder Form (PDF)
- Time and Mileage Report (PDF)
- Volunteer Agreement (PDF)
- Volunteer Data Sheet (PDF)
- Volunteer Data Update (PDF)
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Caregiver Respite Volunteer (PDF)
- Volunteer Coordinator (PDF)
- Meal Preparation Volunteer (PDF)
- Office Volunteer (PDF)
- Shopping Assistant (PDF)
- Transportation Volunteer (PDF)
- Visitation/Telephone Assurance Volunteer (PDF)
Volunteer Insurance Program
Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Did you know...
That volunteers can become clients if the need arises?
“Life has a way of reversing our roles. I had been a volunteer driver at Community Caregivers when life gave me a bump in the road. I was diagnosed with cancer and needed rides to chemotherapy routinely, so I became a client.”
“Now I have learned, personally, what it means to have a dependable driver at my house at the appointed time. The short rides to the doctor included delightful conversations which helped me enter chemo appointments more relaxed.”
“To the Community Caregivers transportation coordinators and all the drivers, I say thank you! I’m hopeful that I will be back on the team as a driver in the near future.”
– Judith Lenihan, Volunteer and Client